Time to Despatch
I hold a good stock of most items. However, occasionally I have a run of sales on a particular item and need to get a print run out of the professional firms which supply my prints. Most of the time this only takes a couple of days, but it does vary by item.
I aim to despatch all orders within 5 calendar days of the order being received. I will notify you if it will be longer than this.
All deliveries within the UK are by Royal Mail:
- Orders under £30 will be sent by 2nd Class post and should be with you in 2 to 3 working days from when you receive your completed order notification, but may be as long as 7 days
- Orders over £30 will be sent by 1st Class post as a minimum and should be with you on the next working day from when you receive your completed order notification, but some take 2 days
- Delivery is always free over £50 in the UK (excluding any digital download items)
If you have any queries about your order then please do not hesitate to get in touch either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Instagram messaging.
All international deliveries are by Royal Mail
- Orders under £40 will be sent by International Standard Delivery – this delivery typically takes 5 to 7 working days
- Orders over £40 will be sent by International Tracked Delivery – this delivery typically takes 5 to 7 working days. Level of tracking once outside the UK varies by destination
Should you need an item more urgently please contact me as below for pricing.
The shop is configured to allow delivery to almost every country in the world. Please check the Royal Mail International Bulletin before ordering outside of the UK.
To find out your delivery cost add the item and then view your cart. Click ‘Calculate shipping’ and put in your country.
For All Orders
You will only be charged one delivery fee, which is the fee for the most expensive item to post.
If you have any queries please contact me at email@example.com
If you have a special occasion for which you need an item then please ensure you order in plenty of time or get in touch with me in advance as delivery is in the hands of Royal Mail and international postal services and I can only do so much.