This PDF Download Bundle includes a pack of 10 downloadable images suitable for midwives, student midwives, birth educators, health visitors and breastfeeding support workers wishing to support their educational practice for mothers and mothers-to-be. The included images are:
- External Anatomy of the Breast
- Internal Anatomy of the Breast
- Lobules – Internal Anatomy of the Breast
- Latch and Position
- Colostrum Properties
- Breastfeeding Hormones
- Prolactin Receptor Theory
- Feedback Inhibitor of Lactation (FIL)
- Breastfeeding Benefits
- Breast Artwork
This product is a digital download in PDF format. There are 10 separate PDF documents to download.
The files are large. Please ensure you have a good signal if downloading over 4G.
You should be shown the download link on the order confirmation page after payment. You will also receive an order confirmation email with the link. If you created an account (recommended for Digital Purchases) you can also access the download link from ‘My Account’ > ‘Downloads’.
You have up to 30 days to download the PDF from the date you receive the link. Should you have any issues after purchase with downloading this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is sold under the terms of a licence:
- This product is sold under the condition that it is for your use only and it is prohibited for this product to be shared, distributed or gifted to any other person with the following exception
- You may use this product in educational classes and may print multiple copies for that purpose for participants of the class only but you must not share the electronic original with participants
- You must not upload this onto the internet or an intranet in a format which provides access to any other person
As a digital download this product is NOT REFUNDABLE once downloaded which is logged by the server.