A handy set of FIVE double-sided quick reference cards for essential midwifery information relevant to practice. The cards cover:
- Blood Samples – which tests you would typically request for specific conditions / times during pregnancy (2 sides) – NHS 2020
- Venous ThromboEmbolism (VTE) Risk Factors (2 sides) – RCOG 2015
- DrCBRaVADO mnemonic card for CTG Interpretation
- Fetal Blood Sampling (FBS) pH and Lactate result bands – NICE 2020
- Dr TIMED mnemonic card for Medication Adminstration
- Common Medication Abbreviations prompt card
- Drug Dose Conversion prompt card
- Newborn Weight Gain / Loss Calculation prompt card
These cards are suitable for use with our Lanyard ID holder. As you will not be able to fit all of them in together with hospital ID cards, etc…, we have included a rigid plastic pocket case for safe storage in your bag or pocket.
The cards are ID / business card size (85mm x 55mm) and gloss laminated for easy wipe cleaning.
Delivery is free within the UK (unless combined with other products where other shipping costs may apply).
PLEASE NOTE: These cards have been created based on RCOG, NICE and NHS Trust Guidelines in the United Kingdom. Even within the UK, some NHS Trust Guidelines may differ. Please double-check your local guidelines before relying on the figures provided.
You can choose to include our ID Holder with reel for £5 – a saving of 99p. The ID reel will fit ONE card in the front slot, with the rear slot better suited to ID Cards. It will not hold all five cards at once.
Includes one pack of FIVE cards with one case.