Please note: You can now purchase a single pack of all of our pocket cards, in one larger case, in our Complete Midwifery Pocket Reference Cards
A handy set of FIVE double-sided quick reference cards for essential midwifery information relevant to practice. The cards cover:
- Blood Samples – which tests you would typically request for specific conditions / times during pregnancy (2 sides) – NHS 2020
- Venous ThromboEmbolism (VTE) Risk Factors (2 sides) – RCOG 2015
- DrCBRaVADO mnemonic card for CTG Interpretation
- Fetal Blood Sampling (FBS) pH and Lactate result bands – NICE 2020
- Dr TIMED mnemonic card for Medication Adminstration
- Common Medication Abbreviations prompt card
- Drug Dose Conversion prompt card
- Newborn Weight Gain / Loss Calculation prompt card
As you will not be able to fit all of them in a holder together with hospital ID cards, etc…, we have included a rigid plastic pocket case for safe storage in your bag or pocket.
The cards are ID / business card size (85mm x 55mm) and gloss laminated for easy wipe cleaning.
Delivery is free within the UK (unless combined with other products where other shipping costs may apply).
PLEASE NOTE: These cards have been created based on RCOG, NICE and NHS Trust Guidelines in the United Kingdom. Even within the UK, some NHS Trust Guidelines may differ. Please double-check your local guidelines before relying on the figures provided.
Includes one pack of FIVE cards with one case.